Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.771 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,661 (€1,939) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨123,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)