Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.506 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,897 (€2,221) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨146,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)