Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,656 (€491) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)