Cost of living in Volos, Greece vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,776 (€1,940) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨123,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)