Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,366 (€244) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)