Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,763 (руб 18,768) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (35 minutes ago)