Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,910 (руб 22,960) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)