Cost of living comparison between Vladimir, Russia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,570 (руб 9,858) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)