Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,646 (руб 19,109) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)