Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,163 (€495) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)