Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,217 (€200) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)