Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨258,460 (€3,040) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨203,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (30 minutes ago)