Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,557 (R$ 1,540) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)