Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.422 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,166 (R$ 895) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)