Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.699 INR / BYN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨43,406 (1,288 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 2 hours ago)