Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 INR / BYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,128 (3,466,216 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)