Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.423 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,090 (6,228₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)