Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.437 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,125 (4,155₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)