Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00307 INR / VND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 114% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨222,465 (72,458,570 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)