Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 42% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨7,293 (€100) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)