Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 41% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,551 (€229) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)