Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 43% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨7,079 (€100) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)