Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02227 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,656 (COL$1,152,264) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)