Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02398 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨134,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨121,675 (COL$5,074,558) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元12 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Taipei costs 84 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php99,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)