Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02188 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,615 (COL$485,152) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)