Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.530 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨175,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨162,897 (Mex$ 46,146) in Villahermosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)