Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 41% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,863 (€538) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)