Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,297 (€351) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)