Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨50,920 (€638) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)