Cost of living comparison between Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,993 (€206) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)