Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,664 (€250) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)