Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,927 (€206) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)