Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,695 in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)