Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00791 INR / LAK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 50% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,725 (2,367,600 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (43 minutes ago)