Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.396 INR / BGN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,212 (3,438 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨142,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (43 minutes ago)