Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.100 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,950 (C$723) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)