Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24084 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,656 (98,223 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (34 minutes ago)