Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25515 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,670 (96,691 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)