Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.515 INR / BGN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,164 (333 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (44 minutes ago)