Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.991 INR / BGN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,324 (333 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)