Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨50,640 (руб 46,906) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (39 minutes ago)