Cost of living comparison between Velikiy Novgorod, Russia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,791 (руб 11,928) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)