Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.333 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 46% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,850 (kr3,953) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)