Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.860 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨279,657 (35,581 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨227,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)