Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.728 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,195 (4,425 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)