Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44257 INR / LKR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,853 (24,522 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)