Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.993 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,864 (5,363 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (about 1 hour ago)