Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,085 (5,008 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (43 minutes ago)