Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.708 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨332,322 (43,112 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨256,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)