Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,402 in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (41 minutes ago)