Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,701 prices entered by 706 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.775 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨433,506 (C$7,772) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨327,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 4 hours ago)