Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,537 prices entered by 451 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.614 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,543 (C$834) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$140 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 1 hour ago)