Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,509 prices entered by 480 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.906 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,040 (C$728) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)