Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 256%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,581 prices entered by 496 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.875 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,950 (C$712) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)