Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13675 INR / AMD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,029 (219,584Dram) in Vanadzor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (32 minutes ago)