Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14633 INR / AMD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,300 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨4,645 (31,742Dram) in Vanadzor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)