Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13700 INR / AMD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,250 (96,716Dram) in Vanadzor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)