Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09600 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,052 (CH$177,622) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)