Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09888 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,651 (CH$269,537) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$40,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mangalore costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$198 (about 1 hour ago)