Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10935 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,978 (CH$274,148) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)