Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,431 (€184) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)