Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02384 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨122,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨103,906 (COL$4,357,872) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)