Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02287 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨133,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨110,728 (COL$4,840,881) in Valledupar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)