Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02219 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,600 (COL$1,063,596) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (36 minutes ago)