Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02139 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,442 (COL$1,049,351) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)