Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02316 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,654 (COL$546,380) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)