Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨125,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨102,920 (COL$4,417,456) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)