Cost of living comparison between Valladolid, Spain and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,358 (€183) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)