Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,529 (€420) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)