Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,060 (€2,244) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨163,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)