Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 INR / RSD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,259 (19,076 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (25 minutes ago)