Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.161 INR / VES *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,703 (108,300 Bs.S.) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)