Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.472 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 83% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,822 (Bs 3,526) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)