Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.822 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 103% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,420 (Bs 3,726) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)