Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.675 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 89% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,673 (Bs 3,546) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Utrecht costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)