Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.730 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨250,368 (€3,101) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨207,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$396,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)