Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,635 (€414) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (42 minutes ago)