Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09929 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨24,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,358 (CH$225,178) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)