Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.919 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,577 (€568) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)