Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨362,291 (€4,302) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨262,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)