Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 52% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,505 (€523) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)