Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.475 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨6,620 (2,675₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (23 minutes ago)