Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.482 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,237 (3,318₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)