Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,357 (¥68,677) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)