Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,578 (¥59,804) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)