Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,873 (¥31,501) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (18 minutes ago)