Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 49% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨501,028 (€6,280) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨337,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)