Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.619 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 59% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,798 ($447) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)