Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.628 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,595 (5,173 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (42 minutes ago)