Cost of living comparison between Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.692 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,934 (5,177 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)