Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.597 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,004 (元2,737) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)