Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,310 (元1,740) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)