Cost of living in Ürümqi, China vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.423 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,937 (7,765元) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)