Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.248 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,432 (Php27,583) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)