Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.263 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,127 (Php26,227) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)