Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.284 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,484 (Php26,085) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (31 minutes ago)