Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.736 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,776 (4,624 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)