Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.972 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨450,039 (56,450 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨321,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)