Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.913 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨293,464 (37,085 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨229,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (29 minutes ago)