Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.136 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,444 (4,234 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)