Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.424 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,011 (2,157 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)