Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.782 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,706 (4,717 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (39 minutes ago)