Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.961 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,287 (4,684 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (26 minutes ago)