Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06204 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,230 (₩696,810) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)